Toyota Finance is a financial company established to provide financial support to customers who intend to buy Toyota vehicles. Assessing the creditworthiness of customers will help Toyota Finance reduce risks and quickly make lending decisions. After building the system in 2019, the time to review a loan application has been reduced from 4 hours to 5 minutes. To build this system, Toyota Finance has taken a lot of information from existing internal systems as well as external systems (For example: credit information of the State bank, CIC, etc.). In order for this system to work effectively and the data is always correct, Toyota Finance has assigned AT&A the responsibility of synchronizing, updating and correcting all data. In April 2023, Toyota Finance continued to trust and extended the contract for another 12 months with AT&A. With this assignment, Toyota Finance focuses its maximum resources on serving its customers better without having to worry about investing and managing a team of technicians. I am very grateful that Toyota Finance entrusted us with this work.
AT&A is very pleased and honored to continue to accompany Petrolimex in this PLXID2 project. We guarantee that this project will bring many benefits to both Petrolimex and Petrolimex’s customers. Here are some highlighted benefits.
1. Benefits for customers participating in the “Cashless Payment Program” Petrolimex ID:
- Accumulated points when buying petrol. Moreover, The points will be converted into gifts of petroleum products being provided by Petrolimex at all affiliated petrol stations nationwide.
- Have a chance to become a lucky loyal customer to win prizes in the program “Smart payment – Companion benefits” with
- 1 Special prize of a Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid car
- 2 First prizes 1 Honda SH mode motorbike each. Honda SH
- 10 Second prizes, 1 Honda Vision motorbike each
- 100 Third prizes 1 Honda Wave Alpha motorcycle and
- 1000 Consolation prizes 1 PLC Racer Plus car oil can (this program was dialed on April 14, 2022).
- Experiencing more diversified and easier ways of payment, safe shopping and spending experience. Customers can choose one of those payment via forms:
- (1) International credit cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- (2) Domestic bank cards of Napas system and Petrolimex – HDBank co-branded cards
- (3) Electronic wallets payment via QR code in VNPay alliance
- For customers using “4-in-1 co-branded card”, besides the convenience of easier and faster petrol shopping, they also receive many incentives: receive a 0.7% bonus when paying for petrol at Petrolimex ( instead of 0.5%).
- Customers can easily track their consumption history with Petrolimex ID.
- Helping business customers save more on fuel costs, manage fuel consumption more easily and transparently. Example with the National Sales program:
- The system allows business customers to register for vouchers according to the list of vehicles registered on the Petrolimex ID system.
- Can manage in detail the quantity of goods, the value of daily petroleum expenditure without having to compare manually.
- The company easily controls, anytime, anywhere through reports, detailed information of purchases
- With Petrolimex ID app, customers are also provided with many other useful utilities such as:
- Easy to find the nearest gas station
- Get the most up-to-date information on petrol/oil prices;
- Contacting the Customer Care Center to easily report complain
- Joining other promotions of PLX.
- Avoiding the risk of infection in the context of complicated developments of the COVID-19 epidemic (when using cash)
2. Benefits for Petrolimex.
- Accelerating the digital transformation process, shaping the image of a leading digital business (successfully implemented a cashless payment project on nearly 2,700 petrol stations; 350,000 Petrolimex ID created). In line with the orientation of building Petrolimex to become a leading digital enterprise on the intelligent, safe and dynamic Petrolimex Digital platform.
- Initially, the group has created a digital data warehouse about customers and customers’ consumption behavior to serve future business development and exploitation plans.
- A channel for Petrolimex to take better care of customers.
- Retain and develop new customers (attracting individual customers, corporate customers and petrol dealers).
- Enrich the Group’s service ecosystem.
Creating a premise for the Group to deploy/integrate new programs in the future: automatic payments, expand the scope of cooperation with banks, airlines, etc.
Participating in the development of PLX ID software, an application for managing customer databases of petroleum distribution units, AT&A has made steady progress in software development direction. Based on the inherent database system administration capacity, AT&A’s development team is responsible for ensuring that the API connection between the Front-end, application layer and the application’s platform work smoothly and the system is stable, even over execute online transactions.
Along with AT&A are two information technology partners, including FPT member, working with Petrolimex to launch a real-time application product with the function of calculating and rewarding scorings to buyer. The project started development from mid-2021 and go-live on October 15, 2021.
On the official website of Petrolimex, at the go-live time, PLX ID was specifically informed that it is Petrolimex’s loyalty account management application, accepting for payment in various methods and accumulation of matching bonus points.
AT&A is continuing to participate in the development phase of the project from the beginning of 2023.
After nearly 10 years, the contract to provide ORACLE DBCare services for database systems in Viet Nga joint-venture bank (VRB) is still an important event on our year-end occasion.
In 2022, AT&A’s project unit had been still participated the Online bidding method in competitive. AT&A continue to be a companion with VRB because of ourselves reliable capability. That project is running into 2023.
AT&A administration and operation of Oracle Database for VPS Securities Joint Stock Company is an experience in favor of verifying the optimal capacity within technical systems to serve end-users directly 24×7.
The ORACLE DBCare package has been renewed for many years from 2021 to now on the core systems of VPS.
In January 2023, AT&A managed to hold onto the market representing securities companies with VPS and touched to success.
AT&A’s contract about Oracle Database Operation with TFS (TOYOTA Vietnam Financial One Member Limited Liability Company) is not large but is specialized in only supporting incident for data warehouses, which is different from many systems related to business databases and direct operations.
In 2022, the database operation contract is renewed after the upgrade package and data conversion from the old warehouse to the new version.