1. Job description, authority, responsibilities, and benefits
1.1 Job description
– Communicate with customers to understand their needs and concerns about the safety, security, stability of their IT systems.
– Survey, find out the problems of customer’s system. And proactively make suggestions to solve the problem.
– Communicate & public relations the value of the services the AT&A has been providing to customers.
– Communicate and support our customers to understand technical proposals.
– Support sellers in reaching new customers: capturing customer needs, surveying customer systems, making technical proposals, making quotes, making drafting contracts.
– Support sellers in connecting, caring, and negotiating with customers.
– Join meetings with customers as a strategy consultant.
– Directly do the technical work within the scope of the fund “Quỹ chia sẻ”.
– Write articles or build videos to communicating the company’s value on official channels such as: website; youtube; linkined; Facebook;
– On behalf of the company or seller to meet and communicate with customers.
– Use company’s resources in supporting sellers or customers: • Be paid in assigned authority for customer care cost.
- Be used of internal or extenal technical resources.
- Be Accessed and used sales informations.
– Bring value to customers.
– Communicate the value to customers.
– Support seller.
– Update information for managers.
– Keep business information confidential.
1.4 Benefits – Salary and bonus:
Total income for 01 year before tax from 24,000 USD (we will for 20 months- salary: 12 months salary and 8 month bonus.
– Benefit: according to the general regulations of our company.
2. Criteria to evaluate one candidate suitable for the position
– Have positive thinking and have the spirit to overcome difficulties.
– Have a proactive and dedicated attitude to work.
– Have the desire to bring value, have a service attitude and always be for customers.
– Ready for business trips to Vietnam and Myanmar.
– Problem-solving skills.
– Skills to learn new technologies, find new partners.
– Good consulting skills.
– Good communication, especially English skills.
– Good skills in negotiating and persuading others.
2.3 Knowledge and experience
Have 3 years minimum as a consultant or architect in the IT field.
Have 02 years minimum experience in one of the following fields:
– Information security
Priority is given to those who already have presale experience
Priority is given to those who already have experience working in Myanmar market